This Premium Peaberry coffee has been produced by one of our Partners in Thailand (Mr Goh). He is a second generation coffee farmer who is passionate about quality and innovation, When we met him in 2017 he showed us his processing that he had learnt on his own through Youtube! It's been a privilege to work with Goh, his pursuit of excellence and care for his community is unmatched.
Peaberry means that the cherries containing just one cherry instead of two have been separated and processed individually. This allows these beans that have a high density and therefore a greater complexity of flavour to be uniquely enjoyed.
This Peaberry Coffee, is a single origin speciality coffee from the mountains of Chiangrai, in Thailand. This coffee has a cupping score or 86.
We're sure you'll enjoy this flavourful coffee from Thailand.
- choose a regular subscription or one-time buy
- choose a bag size
- choose whole bean or pre-ground
For Subscription Option
- 1 bag of coffee (250g or 1kg) will be sent to the shipping address at each set time
- First bag ships when the order is placed
- Recurring shipments of coffee will continue to be sent at the chosen frequency
- Your first charge will be taken from your card when you place the order
- You will be reminded 3 days before reoccurring charges to your card
- Can be canceled anytime