Ethiopian Buku / Natural Process / 250g (1kg also available)
This exotic coffee from Hambela estate displays all the best qualities of an Ethiopian Sidamo speciality coffee. Grown in the Hambela Buku region and processed by Metad.
Metad has a rich history that began after WWII when the Ethiopian Emperor awarded Muluemebet Emiru, the first African female pilot and family, the Harrar and Sidamo region that is where the Hambela Estate is located. The Metad farm and processing station is a family run coffee business that employs many in the local communities to harvest and process coffee. They also provide education programs especially for women and children, medical programs that include cervical cancer screening for all the women in the community. Metad is also the first to run a private Coffee quality control lab that is used to bring highly effective training and standards to the local farmers in the whole region.
We're sure you'll enjoy this flavourful coffee from Ethiopia.
- choose a regular subscription or one-time buy
- choose a bag size
- choose whole bean or pre-ground
For Subscription Option
- 1 bag of coffee (250g or 1kg) will be sent to the shipping address at each set time
- First bag ships when the order is placed
- Recurring shipments of coffee will continue to be sent at the chosen frequency
- Your first charge will be taken from your card when you place the order
- You will be reminded 3 days before reoccurring charges to your card
- Can be canceled anytime
We Also Recommend
Bloss Single Origin Espresso / Myanmar, Natural / 1kg (not available in 250g)