Rwanda Gitwe / Natural Process / 250g (1kg also available)
This rich fruity coffee has been produced by farmers in the Southern Rwanda, Nyamasheke District and processed in the Gitwe washing station. There are approximately 800 smallholder farmers who bring their coffee to this station for processing. At 1800 masl, the volcanic hills of Gitwe surrounding Lake Kivu, produce some of the finest coffee in Rwanda. This coffee has a cupping score or 85-87.
We're sure you'll enjoy this flavourful coffee from Rwanda.
- choose a regular subscription or one-time buy
- choose a bag size
- choose whole bean or pre-ground
For Subscription Option
- 1 bag of coffee (250g or 1kg) will be sent to the shipping address at each set time
- First bag ships when the order is placed
- Recurring shipments of coffee will continue to be sent at the chosen frequency
- Your first charge will be taken from your card when you place the order
- You will be reminded 3 days before reoccurring charges to your card
- Can be canceled anytime
We Also Recommend
Bloss Single Origin Espresso / Myanmar, Natural / 1kg (not available in 250g)