Rwanda Huye - Red Honey
This coffee is produced by several smallholder farmers who are all located on the slopes of Huye Mountain in the Huye District in Southern Rwanda. The production of this red honey, Bourbon variety is done at the private washing station is owned by David Rubanzangabo.
This coffee has a tea like, cherry liquor & tropical fruits flavour with a heavy dark chocolate & cream body. A Cupping Score of 86.
We're sure you'll enjoy this flavourful coffee from Rwanda.
- choose a regular subscription or one-time buy
- choose a bag size
- choose whole bean or pre-ground
For Subscription Option
- 1 bag of coffee (250g or 1kg) will be sent to the shipping address at each set time
- First bag ships when the order is placed
- Recurring shipments of coffee will continue to be sent at the chosen frequency
- Your first charge will be taken from your card when you place the order
- You will be reminded 3 days before reoccurring charges to your card
- Can be canceled anytime